‘Mobile Vet Services’ provide compassionate home euthanasia services to Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga & GTA residents. We are local mobile veterinary services dedicated to providing the loving goodbye that every pet deserves from its owner.
When fatal diseases strike your pet, it is in the best interest of the pet to bid goodbye instead of suffering a lifetime of pain. We offer cat and dog euthanasia services in the stress-free and private comfort of your home itself. We provide a gentle last minute environment that you deserve with your pet.
Call us to discuss home-based euthanasia for pets. Contact us for life assessment services to determine if your pet needs euthanasia at home?
Grief Counseling – When you Need it the Most
Besides the home mobile veterinary dog and cat euthanasia service, we also provide trauma counseling and stress assistance. We provide counseling to owners in this time of grief.
Live the Last Moments Together
We understand your grief and create an environment where you two can spend the last moments together. Our caring yet experienced hands ensure that your pet leaves the world pain-free at the comfort of its home. We understand that terminal illness means owners have to say goodbye to their pets. Also, this can be taxing times for every pet owner.
Mobile Vet Service – Last Moments Should Be Painless
Home euthanasia decisions are taken by owners after complete consideration. And when you are ready, just call us. Mobile Vet Services know that owners have to plan such events well in advance. So, we are available for them at their beck and call. Owners can choose same-day service also.
Our Pet Euthanasia Services
- Plan Euthanasia: We make sure that you have a peaceful setting in your own home that helps in the environment for final peace. You can choose the location and prep it up yourself. We can also involve relaxing music, room lighting and even pet toys. Out-of-town family members can be involved through online chat portals.
- Painless Last Moments: Our vet employ painless anesthesia, So pets won’t even know this is their final injection.
- Sweet Memories: We can also arrange for memories of your pet including pet claw impressions, ashes return in a box or other memories.
- Grief Support: We can provide counseling and grief support in the final moments. The time of goodbye can be wrecking on certain family members.
- We always answer phone personally and return emails promptly.