Offshore Application Development
0.00/5 - 0 votes
4894 Rue de Grand Pre,
Montreal, Quebec H2T 2H8
It is common knowledge that it is easier to sell to existing customers than to new ones, but on average US based companies lose half their customers every five years. With added competitive pressure in almost all industries, it is making integrated information systems increasingly important to business success. Information in companies is usually spread over internal systems like ERP, CRM etc and billing applications and outsourced functions like manufacturing, logistics etc showing in a limited view of the overall business process, buying patterns and issues, missed service and up-selling opportunities.
Etisbew can help companies across different verticals to break down these boundaries, make information easily accessible so the employees can develop patterns and give customers a single and interactive view of customer information.
Etisbew helps its clients in automating the enterprise and helps in speeding up of transactions across the organization. Etisbew's houses all the critical business information that an organization needs to develop effective sales, marketing, Supply HR and customer service strategies. CMS empowers an organization to build stronger, more efficient and integrated processes and systems for high profitability.
Etisbew offers Enterprise Consulting Services puts focus on applying advanced technology to client business initiatives. We achieve this by working closely with our clients, understanding their needs and using the right technology to forward their business objectives in line with their stated strategy. To this end, our team will assist our clients with the following:
- Creation and documentation of a cogent business strategy and vision
- Creation of a technology roadmap that includes prioritized strategic projects
- Business Process Analysis & Modeling
- Workflow Analysis
- Object-oriented Modeling
- Enterprise Integration Architecture
- Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence Systems Development
- Web enabling and mobile computing
- Application Architecture: Designing, Modeling & Planning
- System & Application development and support
- Development of Specific Enterprise Applications Including: ERP, CRM, SCM, Portal, B2B, etc.
- Dot Net Development
- ColdFusion Development
- Java Development
- LAMP Development
Views : 83