Edmonton Tree Cutting & Removal Services
Although tree removal is a last resort, there are certain circumstances when it is required. At Alberta Arborists, we can help you decide whether or not a tree should be removed. Should your tree need to be removed, Alberta Arborists staff will use the proper techniques and professional equipment to ensure that your tree comes down in the absolute safest manner possible.
Whether a simple, straight forward tree removal or complex tree removal requiring the use of ropes and rigging equipment, Alberta Arborists is highly experienced and professionally equipped to remove your trees properly, efficiently and safely. Our highly experienced arborists are trained to deal with any tree removal in any location and to ensure no damage is done to your property.
Tree Hazard Assessment
Wind storms in the summer of 2009 caused many trees and limbs to break and fall on houses, vehicles, utility lines, other structures or other trees. Having your tree's structural integrity and general overall health assessed by one of our experienced arborists can help identify a potential problem before disaster strikes!
Our professonally trained arborists have an thorough understanding of the potential risks and inherent weakness associated with diffent types of tree species. They can evaluate and recommend the appropriate course of action needed in order to minimize the risk of failure.
Specialized Equipment for Tree Care & Removal
Alberta Arborists employs a fleet of highly specialized equipment to complete each job safely and efficiently. We take pride in our commitment to offering high quality tree care to our customers, and the proper operation of our specialized equipment is a large part of that. All of our operators are trained in the safe handling and operation of these machines.
Please feel free to take a moment and view our fleet of specialized tree care equipment in action.
1) Bucket Trucks: Alberta Arborists operates various (55-65) ft. high-reach bucket trucks to access those hard to reach places. We also have a 55 ft. limited access unit that will fit into most backyards for those really dangerous trees.
2) Chippers: Alberta Arborists uses high-powered, large capacity wood chippers for all of our tree and brush chipping. Currently, we operate diesel-powered chippers with a chipping capacity of 18-22 inches. We also have smaller capacity machines which we use for small pruning jobs.
3) Mini Skid Steers: Alberta Arborists operates specialized mini skid steers. These compact units will fit into almost any backyard with a width of only 38 inches. Both units are equipped with brush grapples to help quickly remove brush and debris from your property.
4) Knuckle Boom Crane: The heavy lifter of Alberta Arborists tree care operations is our knuckle boom crane truck. This mobile knuckle boom crane allows us to remove large trees or branches from your property safely and efficiently. When extra reach and lifting power is needed we hire a 30-ton capacity crane with a maximum reach of 140 ft.
5) Stump Grinders: Alberta Arborists operates different stump grinders in order to ensure your job is completed safely and efficiently. Our largest stump grinder can grind to a depth of approx 30 inches below grade, while our smaller, tight access machines allow us to access even the hardest to reach areas of your property.
6) Chip Trucks: Alberta Arborists operates several sizes of chip trucks to contain and haul all of the wood chips and debris we remove from a property. Without them, cleanup would be very costly and time consuming. Once these trucks are full of wood chips we dump at local tree nurseries so the wood chips can be used for benificial mulch.
24 Hour Emergency Services
Suddens storms can cause very serious damage to your property by fallen or damaged trees. Alberta Arborists provides 24 hour, 7 day a week emergency response to storm damage. We will respond to the scene, assess the situation and then deal with the situation in the most safe and efficient manner.
With over 22 years of experience, properly trained staff and professional specialized equipment, there is no situation we cannot handle!
For more information about our tree service please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you are calling after office hours for emergency tree care services, please call (780) 977-8720.