Today, smart organizations have come to a fact that improvising the end-user experience of their IT applications has a very deep impact towards the business. User experience encompasses the design of human-computer communication, thus creating an immersive understanding and finally determines productivity, adoption and advocacy.
User experience (UX) is more about giving your clients beyond the checklists of features, bearing in mind the way users prefer to relate, and ensuring that they make use of their time with the system.
Our concept of design is not just "easy to use" but also "fun to use", we at Etisbew create designs that are inclined for user and follow step by step approach to give the client a great user experience.
We ensure that the visual composition and arrangement of information on an application is instinctive and related with the current user's expectations. We also make sure that the information is presented in a right way. Wire framing is the best approach to imagine data structures and signify UI features. This enables effective communication between within the team allows for early testing of workflows, navigation, and overall data structure.
This is one of the best free tools that we use to create a clickable prototype for mobile apps. All we do is create sketches, take pictures from the smart phone, upload them on POP and create hotspots over the sketches for navigation. We can also upload high fidelity static images that are created using Photoshop. This tool also allows us to share the prototype with other team members.
Wireframing tools ensures the application development process easier by letting stakeholders to emphasize only on functions and user interactivity. Etisbew also has the right experience and exposure in creating wireframes on tools like Balsamiq, Axure, Visio, Photoshop etc.
User Interface Design
The primary objective of user interface design is to create an easy user experience and interaction with the system. The prevailing branding elements can be used to apply a theme or style to the interface. Thus Etisbew designing team can deliver branded user interfaces that precisely signify your software without conceding its usability.
- Photoshop - Photoshop is undoubtedly the powerful commercial Adobe Software and is well known for incredible photo editing. Photoshop (also called bitmap graphics) application (like gimp and paint) interacts with pixels that compose the images.
- Adobe Illustrator - Illustrator is a vector graphics program. This means that the image is composed with mathematical constructs and not pixels. Vector graphics are very well suited for the creation of digital imaging such as logos. They also provide a better print output since they are independent of resolution.
- Fireworks - Fireworks integrates amicably with former Macromedia products such as Flash and Dreamweaver. Firework is used for web graphics development as it supports better image compressions and gives you the option to create animated GIFS.
Click Through Prototypes
- Invision App - This tool also allows you to create a click-through prototype for both web and mobile. This tool lets us upload the high reliability designs using Photoshop or any other design tool and then start creating hotspots using Invision to combine them all together. This tool comes with unique features such as selecting a background theme, choosing the desired platform for your prototype. We can also share this prototype live with our team members or clients.
- Axure – Axure provides a sophisticated, realistic mockup of a website design, after initial wireframes which are more of a skeleton or rough sketch of the website. This makes this tool very crucial for testing and realizing all the aspects of prototype usability.
- Microsoft Visio - Visio offers a wide range of templates in various categories. The user interface is pretty instinctive. Templates offers efficiency and you are powered with professional documents in a short span of time.
The front-end is the primary entity that a user will see and interact with. Etisbew with a decade plus of experience ensures your Web Application Design meets the expectations and also thoroughly tested on platforms of your choice. Leveraging the state-of-the-art technologies, we make sure the design is rendered into a functioning code at the pixel level.
- Angular JS - AngularJS provides a framework for a client-side model-view-controller (MVC) architecture, along with the components that are widely used in rich internet applications. It works perfectly with other libraries.
- Bootstrap - Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework used to develop responsive and mobile first projects on the web and makes the front end web development easier.
- HTML5 - HTML5 has given users a better web experience and became the mainstream markup language as it offers mobile readiness, cross browser support and many other features.
Mobile Responsive Design:
Mobile Responsive Design is the process of building a website in such a fashion that the content presented responds itself in line with mobile devices screen dimensions and resolutions. The essence of Responsive Webdesign is that the design must align to the user behavior depending upon the screen size, platform and orientation. This exercise encompasses a combination of flexible grids and layouts, images and a smart usage of CSS media queries. As soon as the user shifts from their laptop to tablet, the website should intuitively shift to adjust for resolution, image size and scripting abilities. This will remove the necessity for a different design and development phase for each new device available in the market.
At Etisbew, our proficiency in mobile responsive webdesign helps our clients manage their increasingly multi-platform domains. With organizations looking to offer the same content on all platforms, our methodology emphasizes on presenting end customers with the best user experience irrespective of gadget type or screen dimension, ranging from desktops and laptops, to tablets, to smart phones.
We know choosing a mobile route for your website can be a daunting task. To define the ideal Mobile Application Development services for your website, Etisbew team implements a comprehensive analysis of your website and business. Statistics like navigation, consumer/user demographic, Mobile traffic, and content are considered and our expert designers and developers then propose the most ideal option.
Why you should go for Responsive Website Design?
There are numerous benefits, you develop a website once, and it works flawlessly across various screens and devices.
- Improved usability
- Highly Flexible
- Outstanding User Experience
- Economical and Efficient
- Google recommended
- Easy to manage